- This event has passed.
The Employee Lifecycle: Influencing the Employee Journey
Overview: Employee lifecycle management is considered a crucial function of an organization because it deals with the most valuable asset of an organization: Its employees. Establishing a lifecycle program provides employees with a consistent path as they navigate their careers in an organization. Each stage of the cycle has its challenges, so it’s important for an organization to continuously improve their processes for each stage to better ensure the success of their employees.
Areas covered in this webinar:
- Six stages of the employee lifecycle
- Advantages of implementing an employee lifecycle strategy
- Valuing strong lifecycle management in your organization
- HR’s Role in optimizing the progress of each stage
- Including employees in the process
- Importance of using the right technology in the process
- Strategies for success in each of the employee lifecycle stages
Possessing a solid understanding of the 6 stages of the employee lifecycle allows employers to visualize and plan for each stage of their employees’ interactions with the organization. Join Diane Dee, President of HR Consulting, on February 17, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST for this 60-minute live webinar where participants will gain the knowledge necessary to implement an employee lifecycle strategy and assist their employees as they navigate through each stage of the lifecycle.